Compliance Auditor Responsibilities:
· Managing the training, organization, scheduling, and task assignment for Auditing staff.
· Developing compliance auditing plans based on thorough research on studies conducted by government agencies and professional organizations.
· Conducting, managing, and overseeing external and internal audits.
· Reviewing all relevant programs and activities affected by industry regulations, including records, reports, and software.
· Recommending and implementing changes to procedures and practices that are not compliant with industry regulations.
· Analyzing potential risks within the company and its practices to avoid possible compliance issues.
· Tracking reported company violations and the responses and plans regarding these allegations.
· Analyzing existing compliance records and making all necessary updates.
· Compiling reports on the results of external and internal audits and presenting these reports to the relevant supervisors and department heads.
· Attending educational and professional development programs to improve your job knowledge and enhance the compliance department's reputation.
Compliance Auditor Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in the relevant industry.
· Completion of relevant industry-specific certification, such as Certified Internal Auditor.
· A minimum of five years' auditing experience.
· An in-depth understanding of the industry's rules, guidelines, and regulations.
· Strong attention to detail, analytical, and statistical skills.
· Good computer skills and experience with relevant software programs.
· Strong communication and multitasking skills.
· Dedication to objectivity
Swiftsafe with a visionary of securing the digital world was founded with a team of expertise infosec professionals to deliver end to end cybersecurity and cyber forensic services across the entire digital world.
We offer our services with a unique approach for each confronted company, which will help to detect & secure from various types of cyberattacks with our active research on advanced level threats by using threat intelligence along these various types of security approaches to secure all kinds of companies' infrastructures.
lack of awareness on cybersecurity & data breaches, we are currently offering a special free of cost package for start-up companies up to 1 year.
Currently, Swiftsafe offering end to end Cybersecurity, Cyber Forensics, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Compliance, Security Audits, OSINT, End Point Security.