1. Infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service Requirement Elicitation, together with the Application Architects and Config Management Team.
2. Developing Proof of Concept and Prototypes for setting up the proposed infrastructure in the Cloud environment.
3. Making informed decision based on the results of the prototype/PoC and cost implications, together with the Business Management.
4. Setting up the Infrastructure in Cloud Environment.
5. Working on constant update and upgrade based on the change in requirements.
6. Mentoring the Development and Test Teams on independently using the Cloud Infrastructure and fixing regular non-critical issues themselves.
7. Assisting the Development Team with Cloud-based Infrastructure discussions during Application Architecture Development.
Qualification: 1. Hands-on experience with Software-Defined Networking and Infrastructure as Code implementation using AWS technologies. 2. Experience with Azure Cloud is nice to have. 3. Experience of Lift&Shift Application migration and Cloud Native Application Design. 4. Proven expertise with general and commonly used AWS IaaS and PaaS features like Availability, Scalability, Performance, Elasticity, Monitoring, Alerting, Queuing, App Deployment etc. 5. Strong knowledge of Security, Authentication, Authorization and proven expertise of Identity & Access Management in AWS. 6. Proven expertise with HashiCorp Terraform and optionally AWS CloudFormation 7. Experience with various IaaS and PaaS features of AWS. 8. Proven experience of independently setting up new Infrastructure within AWS environment, based on defined requirements. 9. Experience of setting up and managing AWS RDS. 10. Proven experience of designing containerization for Applications, setting up Docker and Kubernetes on-prem and in the Cloud Env. 11. Experience with Disaster Recovery in AWS.
Education & General 1. 3-4 yrs. of experience in AWS. 2. Other aspects as per Standard SHS DC. Organization: Siemens Healthineers Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited Experience Level: Early Professional Job Type: Full-time