Together, we can beat cancer.
At Varian, we bring together the worldsâ best talent to realize our vision of a world without fear of cancer. Together, we work passionately to develop and deliver easy-to-use, efficient oncology solutions. If you want to be part of this important mission, we want to hear from you.What The Right Candidate Will Bring With Them To Work
You will support the effort to establish a state-of-the-art DevOps process for our radiotherapy application development and their delivery. The focus is in particular on addressing the requirements of SaaS offerings and other applicable aspects of cloud computing. You bring strong business experience around SaaS, Cloud-based application development as well as deployment best practices. You need to focus on different telemetries related to application and infrastructure deployed on the cloud. You need to focus on Monitoring and Alerting and well adverse with tools supporting cloud products.
- Be a Self-motivated, innovative problem solver who thinks smart, makes the right things happen.
- Be open to working in a fast-paced dynamic environment that requires you to be an energetic self-starter with creative approaches to solving complex problems.
- Be willing to be heard! Advice and assist service and operations for improving uptime, reduce service incidents, and accelerating software deployments.
- 5-8 years of advanced experience with state-of-the-arts DevOps Operations technology stack and cloud operations management and support [Azure Preferred]
- Expertise in Monitoring & Alert s, min 3-5 years Manage, Monitor, Report, and build dashboards on application and server performance and scalability issues (examples: New Relic, Azure monitors and application insights, or other operations monitoring tools)
- Advanced experience of any two of the following scripting\coding languages (Ruby, Python, java, go lang, bash)
- Advanced experience of CI\CD pipelines to a wide variety of virtual environments in private and public cloud providers (examples: Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Azure, AWS, IBM)
- Advanced experience of software configuration management systems and source code version control systems (examples: TFS, Jenkins, Gerrit, Bitbucket, consul, vagrant, Chef, Puppet)
- Advanced experience of artifact management solutions (examples: Artifactory, Nexus )
- Background in linux\unix systems
- Collaborate with Software Architects and Application Teams around the globe to ensure optimal software delivery, application performance, scalability to build highly resilient systems.
- Improve and strengthen our strategy in setting-up, managing, and configuring our environments needed in R&D activities.
- Contribute your advanced knowledge of modern DevOps methodology and tooling to our Global DevOps and Engineering teams
- High social and communication skills
- Fluency in English language both in written and verbal
Fighting cancer calls for big ideas.
We envision a world without fear of cancer. Achieving this vision takes dedication and commitment from all of us, every single day. That's why we celebrate and value the distinctly beautiful and intersectional identities of each of our employees. We are a mirror of our patient-base, which allows us to innovate. Big ideas come from everywhere, and the best ideas are fostered by our unique individual experiences. At Varian, we encourage you to bring your whole self to work and believe your bold and authentic perspective will help to power more victories over cancer.