Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas Group is a leading European bank with a strong global footprint across 72 markets and more than 202,000 employees.
The Group provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships”.About BNP Paribas India Solutions
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Mumbai and Chennai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. We partner various business lines of BNP Paribas such as Corporate and Institutional Banking, Wealth Management, Retail Banking through three verticals - Information Technology, Operations and Finance Shared Services.About Business Line/Function
For 150 years, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has been committed to protecting clients’ wealth, developing it, and eventually passing it on to their loved ones. We deliver tailor-made experience, with outstanding attention to detail and expertise from precise local knowledge to the global know-how that we access from the Group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones. Wealth Management Investment Solution Hub (WMIS Hub) provides a global IT solution for BNP Paribas Wealth Management where we develop, maintain and evolve IT applications which fits to the specific needs of BNP Paribas Wealth Management business users.Job Title
Senior BI4 Lead Developer
ChennaiBusiness Line / Function
NANumber Of Direct Reports
NADirectorship / Registration
Senior BI4 Developer position in Global IT hub for BNP Paribas Wealth Management International, providing Wealth Management application solutions for sites worldwideResponsibilities
- Architect / Solutions provider for BI4 projects (Technical lead developer).
- Manage BI4 related projects / tasks in the capacity of Main Technical developer.
- Asset Expert. To help ensure the BI4 platform is maintained /supported in terms of version / conforms to the technical requirement of the group (i.e. security / architecture / software standards, etc.)
- In-charge of Level 3 support (and provide assistance to support levels 1 & 2) on BI4 related subject.
- In-charge of assisting in the migration of BOXI to BI4 for remaining site of WM.
- In-charge of technical project that will migrate CMS database and BI4 DATASOURE in ORACLE from AIX to LINUX. (Part of AIX to LINUX migration of WM Application platform).
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the WMIT Governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, to assist the organization in attaining the level of quality as determined by the IT Management.
EXPERT (Minimum 7 yrs)
Must have BI4 CERTIFICATION.
Expert on UNIVERSE design / Report Development.
Expert on BI4 Administration.
Expert on BI4 Configuration.
Familiar in configuring BI4 Security (LDAP/SMARTPASS)
Familiar with KANBAN / SCRUM methodologyBackground on ORACLE PL/SQL
Experienced in ORACLE PL/SQL development (min 3 yrs). Able create functions / packages.
LINUX / UNIX
Exposed to LINUX / UNIX environment and able to do basic unix command.
Specific Qualifications (if Required)
Wealth Management Business Exposure
Exposed to Wealth Management Business terminologies
Data Warehousing skills
Exposed to Data Warehousing concept. Data Modeling.
Project Management skills
Has experience in managing project and resources is a plus
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to develop others & improve their skills
Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
Ability to manage a project
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if Required)
Standard / Permanent
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
At least 5 years