Back Office Assistant
Provide support with daily administrative tasks in a company.
Typical responsibilities of a Back Office Assistant are sorting the correspondence
Implementing and optimizing procedures
Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures.
Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner.
Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of the information.
Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
Monitor the level of supplies and handle shortages.
Ordering supplies, and collaborating with other departments.
More information about this Back Office Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Back Office Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Back Office Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Back Office Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE),10th Pass (SSC),B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 20000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Back Office Assistant is a Part Time in Kolkata.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Back Office Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Back Office Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Back Office Assistant in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Back Office Assistant job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.