Job description for Blockchain Developer
• Create architecture features and interfaces by using programming languages
• Research and design blockchain technologies
• Develop and test blockchain technologies – Ethereum and Polkadot
• Protecting the application from bugs and cyber-attacks.
• Working closely with engineers, sales personnel, and other teams in designing and creating innovative solutions.
• Research, create and document existing and new blockchain structures and proposed solutions
• Writing excellent multithreaded codes
• Analysing the needs, resources, and problems of the company and provide necessary
• Working with open-source projects and codebases
• Keeping up with current blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trends
• Strong background in software development or engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Strong conceptual knowledge on DeFi platforms
• Experience with solidity and node.js must
• Knowledge in go or rust
• Strong back-end skills
• Algorithms & data structures
• Basic knowledge of cryptography
• Peer-to-peer or P2P networks
• Qt Widgets module for GUI wallet application.
• Knowledge of current technology like microservice architectures and Docker
• B.E/B.Tech/BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree
is a plus
Salary: Based on industry standards