Are you looking for a rewarding Web Content Writer opportunity in the world of digital marketing and business intelligence? Then we are looking for you to join our Content team. Applicant may have 0-1 years of relevant experience in content creation.
Content Writer’s responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles or reports before publication. .
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application at Freshers can also apply to this job.
Salary Structure: - 8,000 to 10,000 per Month
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content segment and recommend new topics.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term requirements.
- Key role in formulating and analyzing Content Guidelines for exam aspirants.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Ability to perform competitor content analysis and understand the content gaps for the exam aspirants.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapts to changes.
- Ability to efficiently manage time spent on tasks and proactively identify a deficiency. Manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- 0-1 years of total work experience in Ed-Tech companies like Testbook, gradeup, adda etc. or product companies or any fast growing startups etc.
- Have appeared or prepared for any of competitive exams like SSC, Banking, Railway.
- Interest towards Current Affairs and General Knowledge.
- Should have knowledge of Basic SEO, use of keyword in Title, Heading, Sub-Heading, and Contents. Knowledge of writing Meta-Title and Meta-Description.
- Hustle and get things done attitude
- A passion to impact and shape-up Education in India
- Excellent English writing skills with the ability to research, structure and deliver grammatically error-free content.
- Hands on experience with MS Office and Word Press.
- To stick to time lines strictly.
- Bachelor's degree in Language or relevant work experience
- Experience in writing innovative content.
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms