• Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
• Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
• Keep records of all conversations in our #callcenter database in a comprehensible way
• Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targetsRequirements
• Previous experience in a customer support role
• Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
•Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
• Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
Experience :- 0 Year to 3 Years
Salary:- 20,000 to - 40,000.00 /month
Working Days- Monday to Friday
If the above requirements suit your interest, please call us or send your resume
Please only call if you are qualified in above mentioned details.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.