1. Keep records of all the activities of the children in the assigned branch 2. Implement strategies for the better outreach of all the programs held in the organization 3. Maintain and monitor trackers 4. Guide and coordinate teachers and volunteers 5. Tutor children with basic subject knowledge from pre-primary to 10th grade 6. Follow up on syllabus tasks 7. Keep track of student progress, maintain attendance 8. Handle assessment of student knowledge
English Proficiency (Spoken)
English Proficiency (Written)
Hindi Proficiency (Spoken)
Hindi Proficiency (Written)
Who can apply
1. are available for full-time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Jul'22 and 8th Aug'22
3. are available for a duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Flexible work hours
5 days a week
Number of openings: 3
Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship
At Junoon, we believe that every child is entitled to education and learning; something that is being overlooked, especially when it comes to underprivileged children. We strongly believe that change starts with a few individuals taking a stand and that is what we do. We begin as individuals trying to bring about a difference and in turn develop, motivate and encourage these children who can then become the actual change-makers.
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.
Junoon Foundation recruiting Branch Head candidates nearby Mumbai,.Junoon Foundation vacancies for Branch Head is recruited through Written-test, Face to Face Interview etc. Junoon Foundation Company recruits a lot of candidates every year based on the skills . The candidates with BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM are selected to full fill the vacancies in HR job field. The candidates nearby Mumbai, can apply for Branch Head position in Junoon Foundation. All candidates should have a degree or post-graduation in the required field based on the requirement mentioned. The jobs are available in Full Time basis. When it comes to the Junoon Foundation recruitment, candidates are mostly chosen for the department of HR . To learn more about the current jobs and other details, it is better to go through official site of Junoon Foundation and Teamlease.com. Find the latest jobs near you and near your home. So, that you don’t need to relocate. The Teamlease.com is a leading employment portal that researches the official site of Junoon Foundation and provides all the details about the current vacancies, the application process, selection process, interview test details, important dates and other information. Search and apply for the top job positions in Junoon Foundation and near your city and get a secured career.