Business Development Manager
· Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
· Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
· Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
· Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
· Strong communication skills.
· Ability to manage projects and multi-task.
· Excellent organizational skills.