As a Business Development Manager working under the FMCG segment, an ideal candidate must perform the following responsibilities:
· Approaching potential leads and close them within a stipulated time frame.
· Create exclusive distributors, exclusive super stockiest and business associates for the company towards business growth.
· Look after the entire business growth of the exclusive distributors, super stockiest and business associate.
· Keep abreast with stock reports, inventory, product order, re-order etc.
· Guide, coordinate and make strategic marketing plans / beat plans for the sales team working under his jurisdiction.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
· Strong communication skills.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.