This role will be responsible for the data analysis, requirement capture, analyzing quotations, and helping out with import expansion.
What will you be doing?
- Act as a subject matter expert by developing an excellent understanding of procedures.
- React quickly to urgent requests and perform maker activities.
- Follow up with the supplier to get competitive quotes.
- Performing bid Analysis.
- Reviewing and negotiating Prices/TnC.
- Looking for potential buyers.
- Contacting buyers, sending out quotations, and follow-up.
What are we Looking For?
- Good communication skills and flexibility to manage change.
- Equipped at using MS Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access.
- Passion to add value to the business through strong analyses and recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills MANDATORY.
- Good analytical skills.
- Marketing skills.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship from Feb 2021
- are available for a min duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Letter of recommendation
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages
- Job offer