· Identify and use tools and techniques to conduct static and dynamic analysis of malware, including building a lab environment
· Passion for reverse engineering and taking on the bad guys
· Analyzing network/computer threats and mitigates vulnerabilities while limiting operational impact
· Deep working knowledge of networking concepts and protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, RPC, etc
· Use honeypots to acquire live malware committing impression fraud and analyze its activity
· Working knowledge of file formats such as PE, PDF, SWF, etc
· Maintaining proper evidence custody and control procedures, documents procedures and findings and prepares comprehensive written notes and reports
· GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst, GIAC Certified Incident Handler, or GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware certified
– Ability to conduct some form of malware analysis and reverse engineering of malware
– Understanding of operating systems and how malware exploits them
– Understanding of network traffic and ability to analyze traffic introduced by malware
– Knowledge of vulnerabilities and exploits
– Knowledge of common hacking tools and techniques
– Proficiency in the following concepts/toolsets; network sniffers, process analysis tools, registry analysis tools, file analysis tools, memory analysis tools
– Experience with penetration testing, vulnerability management and application security code reviews
– Bachelor’s degree
Swiftsafe with a visionary of securing the digital world was founded with a team of expertise infosec professionals to deliver end to end cybersecurity and cyber forensic services across the entire digital world.
We offer our services with a unique approach for each confronted company, which will help to detect & secure from various types of cyberattacks with our active research on advanced level threats by using threat intelligence along these various types of security approaches to secure all kinds of companies' infrastructures.
lack of awareness on cybersecurity & data breaches, we are currently offering a special free of cost package for start-up companies up to 1 year.
Currently, Swiftsafe offering end to end Cybersecurity, Cyber Forensics, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Compliance, Security Audits, OSINT, End Point Security.