We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work in a fast-paced work environment, analysing the business needs and ensuring that they are met on time.
You should have strong analytical, problem solving skills, should be well versed with the technology we are working on and have excellent communication skills.
Core Skills & Competencies:
- IT background is mandatory. Candidate with Cloud experience will be given preference.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to excel, PowerPoint, MS project.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources. Collect and manage project team.
- Create schedule and project timeline. Track deliverables.
- Support and direct team.
- Monitor and report on project progress.
- Lead quality assurance.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Deliver and install technology solutions.
- Help project team with the design and development tasks.
- Monitor and manage scope.
- Manage all documentation.
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards.
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience
- UG: B. Tech/B.E. – Computers
- PG: MBA/PGDM - Information Technology, MTech - Computers, MCA - Computers, MBA
Why Work with IFI Techsolutions:
- Work on latest and best industry technologies - Cloud Computing & Microsoft Azure
- India to see over 1 Million cloud computing jobs by 2022.
- Microsoft Azure’s Business revenue of $30 Billion is growing at a 65-70% rate QoQ with an overall market potential of $200+ Billion.
- Be a part of Microsoft ecosystem, work with Microsoft employees and partners.
- Dynamic start-up environment with ample growth opportunities helping in an accelerated career growth and a great learning curve.
- Work with a team of hardworking but fun-loving colleagues who like to party as well as celebrate success together.
- Flexible work timings
- Focus on Work Life Balance
- Mediclaim and other benefits
- Get access to industry events, local meetups and build your professional network.