Get on the ground floor of a very exciting, impactful startup. We’re looking for a Business Development Analyst to help us launch in several new industries.
We’re a team out of Stanford University trying to solve the biggest social problem of our time: non-college educated workers do not have access to middle class jobs. Through our virtual simulator, we train & place blue collar workers into high demand skilled trade jobs in construction, telecom, and energy.
We’ve trained 25,000 workers so far, and we’re working with some of the largest companies in the world.
This is an early-stage startup so you’ll wear a lot of hats.
-Use Linkedin chats to set up meetings with potential US-based customers
-Cold call into potential customer offices in the US
-Design and send email marketing campaigns
-Follow up with potential customers
-Enter customer information into an excel spreadsheet
- Fluent in English - able to have complex conversations with native English speakers
- Strong written English skills
- Excellent copywriting skills; ability to write in a simple, clear manner
- “Hustle” ability - very willing to cold call or talking to strangers on the street about an app
- Advanced CRM knowledge, preferably with Streak CRM
- Experience in a sales role
- Knowledge of software programming or an advanced software tool
- Entrepreneurial experience starting any organization or initiative from scratch
Please indicate your interest via LinkedIn - the hiring process will include an English test, work sample project, and video chat interview.