Our company is established with aim and objective of providing IT and IT-enabled solutions by integrating technology, developing the world-class products and services in banking and e-governance with 'Best Project Management' standards and practices to make the rural banks as technology driven banks. End user acceptance for new technology, close interaction with end users, understanding of the culture and working methodology plays a very vital role in the 'Success' of IT and IT enabled services.
We deliver high quality, reliable and cost-effective IT services to customers. We provide world-class technology services by constantly exploring and implementing innovative solutions that drive long-term value to our customers. Our vision is to achieve IT services leadership in providing value-added high-quality IT solutions to our esteem clients, by combining technology skill, domain expertise, process focus and a commitment to long-term client relationship.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Aug'20 and 22nd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Must have good technical writing skills
3. Should have an understanding of system engineering concepts
4. Must have knowledge of modeling techniques and methods