An analyst collaborates with the business's functional areas, including e-commerce, client support, marketing and gathering data and communicates requirements.
- Collating the data in Excel sheets & preparing reports out of them.
- Analyzing these reports & then sending these daily/ weekly/ monthly reports to the concerned persons via mails or other platforms.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- In-Training In-hand Salary: Rs.13,500 per month.
- Post-Training Minimum In-hand Salary: Rs. 16,500 per month.
Qualifications and Skills
Male Candidate Required (Evening shift)
1. Computer Proficiency: Very Good required for:
- Good with MS Excel (Preferred)
- Google Sheets (Preferred)
- Minimum Graduate from a recognized university
- Computer & other certifications preferred
3. Must possess excellent written and verbal Communication Skills
4. 0 - 2 years of experience preferred
5. Detail Oriented Person, Self-motivated Person
6. Content Management Systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹13,500.00 - ₹16,500.00 per month