At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs an IBM Procurement Virtual Buying Assistant Analyst you are responsible for the day to day operational health of the VBA AI. You will ensure the AI is optimally configured and trained while analyzing end-user search data to identify improvement opportunities. You will also work with the IBM Marketplace Governance Team to identify and address data quality issues that negatively impact VBA performance.Responsibilities: (But not limited to)As a Business Analyst - VBA Specialist you will involve in below responsibilities;
IBM Global Procurement focuses on rapid support for our clients. We seek to solve their problems and act with speed to ensure success. Our Direct, Indirect, Transformation, and Operations Procurement teams serve all brands for IBM, and perform procurement services for exterior clients. We create value by managing cost, risk, delivering on-time, and continuously identifying ways to improve our clients' satisfaction and support their strategies.Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Analyze IBM Marketplace and Marketplace client transactions to develop and train the IBM Virtual Buying
- Assistant (VBA) AI.
- Optimize the VBA responses while ensuring all end-user queries are appropriately addressed.
- Work with the Marketplace Governance Team to optimize content and search-ability.
- Work with the Marketplace Quality Assurance Team to track and resolve content quality issues that directly impact
- VBA effectiveness.
- Support VBA functional release testing.
- Support VBA functional releases. Report on VBA implementation, optimization, and adoption.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, collect, and define business requirements for VBA functional enhancements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2+ Years of experience in data analysis and reporting
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven soft skills and project coordination skills
- Must be a Fast Learner, Positive Attitude, ability to Work in a Team Environment, balanced with ability to Work Alone.
- Active Listening
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel, Collaboration tools, Microsoft Office and PowerPoint skills.
About Business Unit
- Must be a self-starter, good team player and an effective problem-solver, ambitious; able to work independently
- Proven Analytical and communication capabilities with strong ownership and accountability
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures),and global financing.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.