WaterScience was established in 2014, with the aim of making good water affordable and accessible. Globally, water availability and quality have been on the decline for the past few decades. The situation is particularly grim in India, with less than 4% of the world's fresh water and 17% of the world's population.
There are no quick and easy solutions to the water challenges that we face but there's a lot we can do with the advancement in science, technology & research. With a strong focus on delivering great consumer experiences through product innovation, quality, and service, we are sure we can contribute meaningfully towards solving some of these challenges.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 5th Sep'20 and 10th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.