Reaching out to various stakeholders/potential clients of the organization and creating long term associations with them. Helping the organization achieve its sales goals while constantly maintaining efficient client communication and satisfaction.
We are a content marketing agency with clients including bloggers, SEO agencies, and marketers from across 25 countries. We are looking for an action oriented business development executive who can establish new associations with our potential clients and maintain a long term association with them while providing excellent customer service.
Please note that this is a remote work position; so you can work within flexible schedules. Ideally, the person should be available for more than 4-6 hours every day. We'll be providing daily, weekly, and monthly list of outcomes against which, your performance will be evaluated.
There will be a probation period for a duration of 2 months and you will be provided Rs. 14,000 a month during your probation period.
During the first two months of your work, you will be provided guidance on establishing long term client relationships and generating sales using different sales channels. The successful completion of the probation period comes with a full time position of Business Development Executive with yearly CTC starting from Rs. 2,40,000 to Rs. 3,00,000 depending upon your expertise.
Your Work & Responsibilities will include:
- Working on various freelance-work portals (Example: Upwork) to find MQLs and converting them into sales by submitting clients' requirement-specific sales pitch/proposal at the right timing
- Handling existing clients' accounts, creating associations with new clients and ensuring a smooth client onboarding process
- Conducting in-depth research on LinkedIn, blogging forums and other sources for building a relevant and targeted prospect database
- Reaching out to potential clients through cold emails, cold calls, arranging online meetings and scheduling product and ordering process demos
- Developing new sales initiatives and ensuring that monthly sales goals are met
- Understanding clients' brief and feedback and sharing it with the operations team
- Helping the organization achieve its sales goals while constantly maintaining efficient client communication and satisfaction
- Creating compelling sales proposals and using it for lead nurturing and customer acquisition
Preferred skills and personal traits:
- Candidates having prior experience in using email marketing software and tools to generate leads through cold emails would be preferred
- Prior experience in the field of customer service and lead nurturing
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to get things done in order to meet targets