1. Generate new prospects for business by cold calling.
2. Generate contact details of potential clients.
3. Finding prospects, following up on business opportunities.
4. Introducing new services to prospective clients
5. Supervising the creation of marketing materials
6. To give the presentation on company product and services to clients.
7. Establish a good relationship with prospective clients, closures of sales for revenue generation.
8. Solving client problems, queries to retain the assigned accounts.
9. Thorough business planning and knowledge on competitor analysis.
10. To ensure that ISO process is followed in marketing department
11. Preparing presentations
12. Update weekly reports, monthly reports, quarterly reports on time.
13. Experience in steel detailing sales with US market
14. Able to perform and achieve targets
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
3. Knowledge of MS Office
4. Networking, Client servicing, Negotiating and closing skills
5. Knowledge on structural design would be an added advantage
HI-Q was established in the year 2004.
HI-Q is a medium size structural steel detailing company. We have a team of highly qualified engineers & detailers who specialize in Structural Steel Detailing, Connection Design, Piping Detailing and for Miscellaneous Steel Detailing (Stairs, Ladders, handrails & others) and Plate Work. We are also building our capabilities in PEB structures (light Steel Structures).
Our capabilities range from small, medium and large size projects for domestic to international clients.