Our Company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive (ECAE) to develop and implement growth opportunities in our Franchisee Super Markets (Shopbox Store). Candidates should have strong communication and leadership skills. Will be placed in Shopbox Stores and should be willing to travel
Responsibilities and Duties
- Would be the Single Point of Contact from the Company side and needs to interface and work with
a) The Owner of Shopbox Store. Needs to strong working relationship with the Owner and ensure all issues are addressed within a fixed timeline.
b) Manage and Interface with the employee's of Shopbox Store to ensure all planned activites are being carried out. Ensure that the Store Employees communicate the promotional activities to the store Customers. Work to ensure that assets communicating the promotions are displayed in prominent locations to ensure that communication to the End Customer is effective. Needs to maintain healthy relationship with the employees.
- Work on increasing the Revenue of the Shopbox Store by
a) Conducting Events and promotional activities to attract new customers
b) Interact with existing walk in Customers and explaining the Offers, Promotions, Reward Points that are being run in Shopbox Stores
- Week off's will be on a rotational basis. Saturday's and Sunday's would be compulsory working day
- Shift Timings - 2.00 P.M. to 10.00 P.M.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Should know English and Kannada, other languages would be a plus
· Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential customers
· Excellent leadership and communication skills.
· Experience in B2C sales.
· Freshers (MBA or Degree Graduates) are also welcome to apply, based on communication skills, the candidate would be selected
· Prefer candidates with Sales background and Male candidates only
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary: 260,000.00 to 450,000.00 /year
Looking forward for a prompt and positive response.
Do let me know for any further assistance or clarification needed.
KULAJA SERVICES LLP
| +91 | +91
Please consider the environment before printing this email.