SOLDRIT offers on demand repair services to its customer
through online and retail channels. To expand the company growth and revenue we
are looking for a full time role for a Business Development Associate who will
lead initiatives to generate and engage with corporate partners (B2B) to build
new business for the company. This candidate should be focused and have strong
communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans
and have demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Identify partnership opportunities Corporates, Startups, MNCs and NGOs for
their repair requirements and purchase of refurbished systems.
- Maintain existing business partnerships
- Prepare strategy about how to approach different channels for partnerships to
provide our repair solution
- Job will require visiting client location and on-boarding client partners for
- Think critically when planning to assure Business Development Strategy
- Manage the existing clients
- Candidate will be responsible for complete sales cycle from client
on-boarding, service delivery, payment and retention.
- MBA degree or equivalent experience
- 2 - 5 years' prior industry related business development experience, IT
Hardware Sales experience will be preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
- Energetic with positive attitude
- Should be able to speak Kannada, English and Hindi
- Good Email writing skills and intermediate skills for Microsoft Office
(Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
Job Location: No 11, 12, 13 Jalaram Industrial Estate
Arekere Main Road, Bannerghatta Main
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
Looking forward for a
prompt and positive response.
Do let me know for any
further assistance or clarification needed.
KULAJA SERVICES LLP
| +91 | +91
Please consider the
environment before printing this email.