Business Development Executive:
Exp - 6 month - 3 year (preferable edutech)
Location - HSR, Bangalore
What we are looking for:
· Understand Customer profiles & learning problems to explain implications of ineffective learning methods and create a need for the course offerings through a structured Counseling Session with the working professional's & students.
· Handle Objections and Price Negotiation to generate Sales Revenue
· Learn/ Upgrade one’s own Product Knowledge, Sales Skills, and market understanding to achieve and exceed growing Sales target(s).
· Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
· Looking after the entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrolment in the program.
· Document all pertinent customer information and conversations into CRM system
· Understand the customer requirement and pass on the insights towards the product portfolio improvement based.
Expectation from you:
You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the skillslash way of Learning. You would be showcasing the unique features of skillslash to customers in personalized sessions, and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
Having a keen interest and deep understanding of the education sector.
Interested in mentoring and guiding customers.
Having a knack for sales
Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation (Completed in or before 2022)
· English Proficiency should be at Professional level (mandatory)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A passion for growth with huge potential.
If interested kindly share resume
Skillslash is an e-learning platform offering Data Science, artificial intelligence, machine learning and many more courses online. We work with the aim to provide quality education that is feasible, and can be easily accessed. The team at Skillslash work towards the goal of ensuring world-class training. And, we would love to have you on-board to help people accelerate their careers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for finding and identifying leads through a variety of sources. Once leads are identified, this candidate will reach out and meet with the business' decision makers to better understand their business needs and how our product could help them.
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.