Results To Be Achieved
*Generating leads & database for increasing the business by positioning the right solution.
*Directly contributing in the regional revenue by catering to new markets & accounts for accomplishment of targets assigned on quarter on quarter basis
Responsibilities and Duties
This role requires someone who has the ability to connect technology with measurable business value.
* Cold calling in the area specified
* Lead generation
* Marketing Activity
* Ensuring the minimum productive calls on daily basis
* Profiling of customers and identifying the prospect from them.
* Will be involved in understanding business requirement of clients & articulating suitable solution & its benefits to them.
* Strong alignment with key stake holders for all sets of customer managed
* Working closely with clients sales team and follow ups till closure
* Sending price quotations to clients and closing the order over the call, if possible
* Positioning 2 or more products in each account
* Maintaining client relationship pre and post sales cycle
* Maintaining & submitting the tele- calling sales report on daily basis
* Maintain latest knowledge of current updates on products
* Constant Opportunity generation and ensuring existence of qualified rolling funnel at any given time
* Build up relationship with OEM by regular interaction and networking
Helps establish a company culture centered on our corporate values, P.R.I.D.E.
Personal Growth: A great place to develop a personal career in technology industry
Respect: Mutual respect, for the individual and each other
Integrity: Honest, fair and ethical: Shines through in all that you do
Diversity: Embracing cultures.
Excellence: We want to be the best in all we do.
Accountable & responsible to Sell the INFRADOST value offerings by aligning customer business
priorities to INFRADOST offerings for maximizing the revenue in the assigned Region.
Results Measured & Metrics
The jobholder primary measurement of success will be based on customer satisfaction, meeting SLA requirements, meeting project deadlines, and continuing advancement of technical knowledge.
* Revenue generated
* Margin earned with Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly targets
* 100% retention of the renewal business
* Building & Generating leads through cold calling
* Helping marketing manager in the calling for events & tech days.
* Number of relevant calls made for increasing the new customer base.
* Timely and accurate reporting of activities and adherence to the laid down Inside sales processes
* Increased new qualified leads
* Increased new customer base and expanding new customers through leads generation
* Increase year-on-year revenue that is attributed to INFRADOST India.
* Increase revenue targets on year on year basis.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education: BA ,BBA , MBA , PGDM or any other IT related qualification ( IT Background is preferable )
* Experience: 0-1 Years relevant work experience. Fresher can also Apply
* Industry Exposure: IT/ITES/Corporate
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent Customer Service Skills & excellent communications skills.
* Well organized & Critical Thinking, Analytical with excellent problem-solving skill
* Account Management & Business Planning and ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
* Strong determination and as well as team spirit
* Stress resistance, sense of responsibility and loyalty
* Need to travel as and when required
* Technology or Information systems background
* Ability to understand technology and develop solutions with solution selling skills
INFRADOST offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package along with Incentive for full-time employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 to ₹30,000.00 /month