ABR Venture Financial Services (Investment Adviser) is a pure play
financial market research and consulting company. As a pioneer, we are
having highly dedicated & highly experienced management team. The
company was founded in 2016 with the objective of offering unbiased
technical analysis, for the investment management assistant community,
by experienced professionals to create a conducive environment.
It is proposed to conduct the process of recruitment of suitable
candidates. Our aims to compensate the deserving candidates comparable
with the best in the industry, it is determinedly focused not to
compromise on the quality of manpower intake since the selected ones
would have a long road of achievements ahead well supported by
REQUIREMENT FROM THE INSTITUTE
We solicit your active assistance in bringing this rare opportunity to
your present as well as the past students for their benefit by mailing a
copy of these documents to them in order to enable them to forward their
Bio-Data/C Vs to us. Alternatively, if the list of present and past
students is made available to us, we shall be making arrangements to do
the same needful directly.
Additionally, we would request you to kindly display a copy of these
documents at your Main Notice Board so that a maximum number of students
are able to avail the benefit of this extremely attractive offer. All
those students who are keen to contact us may log on to our website
 for further details or e- mail us their queries
which will be promptly attended to.
Although this area of work is open to all graduates/post graduates,
The following subjects may improve your chances:
* business, management or marketing/sales
You will need to have:
* the ability and desire to sell
* excellent communication skills
* a positive, confident and determined approach
* resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
* a high degree of self-motivation and ambition
* the skills to work both independently and as part of a team
* the capability to flourish in a competitive environment
SALARY PACKAGE: ₹1, 80,000/PA PLUS OTHER PERKS
Job Type: Full-time
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
* Convert leads to sales (Telephonic).
* Its In-house sale.
* Acting as a contact between company and its existing and potential
* Understanding clients needs and provide them best services.
* Acquisition and Retention of new clients.
* Willing to achieve individual as well as team's target.
* Should help the team members in achieving their target and solving
* Ability to handle the team.
* Domestic and International trips.
* Healthy work environment.
* 5 days working culture.
Incentives/ weekly offers/ cash incentives may vary, depending upon the
last experiences and performance.