Who we are?
We are a top-rated, full-service digital agency with over thirty valuable team members pulling together decades of internet marketing and search engine optimization expertise. With in-house efficiency, we provide collaborative efforts to produce top results for our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for seeking out and developing new business opportunities with a consultative approach to selling.
They should be commercially sharp and have excellent communication skills with a proven record in generating significant revenues, as the major part of their role will be selling to new clients over the phone.
Identifying New Sales Opportunities: Ability to conduct online, offline research and stay up-to-date with markets to identify sales leads.
Developing Proposals and Quotes: Understand the client’s business needs and budgets, work closely with the strategy and solutions teams to come up with competitive proposals and quotes showcasing Right Symbol’s services and a tailored pricing model.
Negotiation and Follow Up: Relentlessly following up with prospects and always staying on top in terms of requirements in the sales cycle to maximize chances of conversion.
Relationship Management: Liaison with the client to drive the deal to closure, support the transition and provide knowledge transfer to the project management team.
They should be commercially astute and have excellent communication skills with a proven record in generating significant revenues. A major part of their role will be selling to new clients over the phone.
Key Skills /Requirements:
• Minimum 1/3 years’ experience within Business Development/New Business or Account Management role (telephonic calling experience imperative; experience within the media, marketing and communications world preferred)
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level or higher
• Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
• Must be willing to work in different shift timings pertaining to different target geographies, including night shifts.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (telephone, written and face-to-face)
• Consultative sales skills: our audience is made up of international clients and requires a balance of soft sell approach and hard sell closure
• Excellent time management, an individual who thrives on working autonomously
• Experience working in a marketing / agency / media environment and understanding of (and passion for) the digital marketing industry.
• Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Video, Content Marketing, Website Design and development.
• The ideal candidate will be determined, outgoing, positive, articulate and diplomatic.
We are willing to consider candidates that have the majority if not all of these attributes and skills if they can otherwise prove their suitability for the role.