The primary role of Business Development Associates is to build sales by contacting and building relationships with new and existing clients.
Business Development Associates conduct market research and explore new business opportunities.
They partner with marketing, sales, and production managers to create and implement business strategies to increase brand awareness and sales. They might also assist with the development of marketing materials, analyze business competition and maintain corporate contact lists. You will work with various departments and report to the Head of Business Development.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized, and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- 1 - 2 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
Job Types: Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Schedule: Flexible shift
Experience: total work: 1 year (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Location: Noida (Preferred)
Language: Hindi, English (Required)
Sales Experience: Lead Generation (Required)