Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager will support the business development efforts for Febno Technologies.
- BDM is delegated for lead generation, sales planning, pipeline management, customer meetings, pre-sales discussions, negotiations, sales closings and maintenance of records using CRM, team management etc.
- BDM will focus on using all available methods for bringing more sales to the organisation and improve the rate of conversion.
- The trainee will support all activities in formulating sales strategies, improve lead nurturing, nurturing, and conversions
Responsibilities and Duties:
STRATEGY & EXECUTION: Own sales best practices and standards within the organization, including
• Driving lead generation efforts and new client acquisition through various channels including cold calling.
• Identifying new business development opportunities in domestic markets.
• Demonstrating and presenting products virtually to a wider audience.
• Creation of pitches and proposals to expand the customer base.
• Nurturing leads and rigorous follow-ups.
• Relationship management with existing and potential clients.
• Identify new areas for business growth by researching industry and related events, publications, etc.
• Networking to gain potential leads
• Use and become an expert on the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Communicate effectively and efficiently between multiple internal departments
• Must have strong drive to results and passion for growing businesses.
• Must be highly professional, confident, pro-active and well organized
• Passion for qualifying and selling digital products
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentation skills.
• Must be highly self-motivated and a good team player.
• Must have strong decision-making, and problem solving skills.
• Working knowledge of any CRM is a plus
Required Experience and Qualifications:
• Experience in sales especially digital products.
• Experience in managing sales team
• Experience in basic accounting and computer skills.