MFINS Pvt Ltd. is a Financial Product Distributor dealing into Equities, Mutual Funds, Life & General Insurance, Peer to Peer Lending, Corporate FDs, NCDs, Bonds, Home Loans, etc.
· has opportunity to grow with the organisation and make a mark in the financial services field.
· gets opportunity to work over the entire region and create footprints
· works with the best in the industry in terms of offerings
· To increase business by deepening existing client relationships with cross-sell/upsell
· To acquire new HNI clients and pursue new leads and prospecting from open market.
· Organizing customer meets / workshops involving presentations
· Put up stalls and carry other promotional activities for lead generation
· Preparing and executing business plans and strategies to develop business. Job involves monthly targets and quality parameters to be adhered to.
· Providing clients with information on new and existing products and schemes Keeping oneself updated on the financial markets & products
· Client on-boarding, Account opening, etc.
· Portfolio reporting to customers over email and phone at regular intervals like Monthly or Quarterly or as and when required.
· Maintain customer contact and handle service issues & Customer queries
· Prepare KYC, MIS and other relevant reports from time to time.
· Handle official telephonic calls/emails/skype/Zoom and client visits to his/her office or residence and ensure proper follow-up is made on the enquiries generated.
Eligibility / Qualification:
· Graduate or a Post Graduate with experience of 1-2 years. Ideal experience should be in equity broking/financial services field.
· NISM – Series V-A Module certified or willingness to undergo tests sooner.
· Understanding of Financial Market and other related aspects.
· Sound knowledge of MS Office (Word / PowerPoint / Excel) and Computer
· Basic understanding of email Etiquettes – Drafting and responding to client queries
· Ability to communicate effectively, both written and spoken
· Ability to use various information and technology tools, to conduct business efficiently
· Positive attitude; team player and above all being genuine, truthful and rational.
· Proactive approach and ownership are important for success in financial industry start-up environment.
· Should have own vehicle to move around Pune.