• As a Business Development Manager, you will be working at Hyderabad concentrating on US Non-IT Staffing. You will handle all aspects of:
• Develop new client accounts (Direct / Tier 1 Partners) Non-IT Staffing business in USA.
• Interact with clients on daily basis and identify staffing opportunities to fulfil.
• Get involved in complete recruitment cycle – from sourcing to placing.
• Handle a small team of recruiters, motivate and mentor them.
• Be accountable for revenue targets.
• Client relationship management.
• Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support.
• Partnering and identifying opportunities for IT and NON-IT Services project.
• Leverage your existing relationships and network to open new business.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in IT staffing business development/account management in the US market.