Business Development (Sales) internship:
Aveti Learning is looking for young, energetic professionals, who are passionate about changing the way millions of children learn in the digital era.
We aren't just one of Odisha's leading provider of E-Learning content in Odia Language-we're a family of smart, hard-working professionals dedicated to making a difference in the field of school education.
So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric, and are committed to spreading personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
This role can be the launch pad of your career.Aveti's executive training program provides personal development courses to impart relevant skills & prepare interns for the next stage.
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha-HO
About the Internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Interacting with Aveti Learning App users & solving their problems.
2. Working closely with the Sales Manager & sharing insights
3. Collection of leads (students) from different sources.
4. Scheduling and conducting structured counselling sessions with Parents & students
5. Analysing a student's need for the Aveti Learning app and helping him/her take the subscription.
1. Excellent verbal communication skills in Odia & English( Optional ) Language.
2. Excellent storytelling & negotiation skills.
3. MBA/BBA/Any graduate from recognized institutes.
4. 0-1 year of business to consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable (experience in sectors like education, telesales, insurance, banking, application sales etc)
5. Knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes
Internship Period:3 months (start from April 20th)
Internship Types: Full-time (Official)
Stipend: ₹8,000-10,000.00 per month & generous perks & benefits.
*This Internship comes with Full Time Job Offer.
Aveti Learning is the #1 EdTech Company in Odisha providing an innovative school learning experience through hardware and a software solution that can function without the internet or even continuous electricity. We have developed supplemental digital educational resources in regional languages for Std 1 to 10 students comprising of thousands of video lectures and interactive assessments.
Around 1,00,000 students in Odisha are using Aveti Learning youtube live & apps.