About GROWIDUS PRIVATE LIMITED
Growidus is one of its kind, technology media companies in the world. Through our high-quality, original technology content, active and loyal user communities, and widely-adopted commerce platform, we deliver customized media experiences and personalized purchase recommendations and business consultations to consumers worldwide. Growidus has been servicing clients of all sizes from different industries.
The foundation of our practice is a belief that efficient service is based on commercial vision and creativity, effectively capitalizing the deep expertise and practical knowledge that specialization brings.
We strive to offer innovative and customized business and astrological solutions and endeavor to elevate potential of all our clients and service partners.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
2. Explain to clients about the product of the company
3. Market the brand locally and generate/close the leads
4. Increase the social media presence and brand awareness
5. Take notes and memos during meetings (type documents, drafts, and reports, sort and manage files)
6. Manage databases and input information, data, and records
7. Research and gather documentation of company position in the industry
8. Set up, break down, organize, and maintain conference rooms, training rooms, meeting rooms, and update company calendars
9. Assist in preparing information and research materials (create and maintain PowerPoint presentations)
10. Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents
11. Attend company functions and networking events
12. Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
MS-OfficeCreative WritingClient Relationship
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Aug'20 and 8th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings