SuperCharged Publishing is a publishing house that covers a vast range of topics like automobiles, lifestyle, gadgets, and motorsport. It has a presence in print, digital, social, and video platforms. SuperCharged Publishing kickstarts its innings with SpeedShift, an automotive magazine.
We are looking to hire marketing interns for SpeedShift magazine. The responsibilities involve the opportunity to work in a tightly knit, highly experienced, and motivated team and learn the nuances of digital and print marketing.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Connecting with potential clients for advertising opportunities and subscriptions
2. Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospective subscribers
3. Working in close contact with highly experienced client-facing teams
Note: The internship requires 5 days of work from home and an in-office meeting once a week.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th Dec'20 and 18th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 3 to 9 Lac/annum
Perks of working with us: If you prove your mettle, you will get a job offer by the end of your internship. In any case an internship certificate and stipend will be provided.