About AbleCold Logistics
We are India's fastest growing Integrated Cold Chain Organisation. Over a short span of we have become one of the leading Cold Chain Companies in Bangalore for End-to-end Cold Chain services. Our end-to-end asset-light model has garnered interest from India's leading seafood exporter, one of the top five ice cream brands and one of the top three frozen food manufacturers, whom we now boast as our key customers.
We work with select existing cold storage and reefer owners. With the AbleCold Operating System and the use of smart technology, we streamline operations to improve service standards while maintaining costs. Our innovative business model - asset-light, tech-enabled, integrated supply chain management - enables us to have higher service reliability, customized solutions, and faster access to markets than existing players.
We are currently operational in 10 cities with core team members from IITs, IIMs, and Harvard.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Pitch directly to potential customers about product/sales via posters and demonstrations
2. Nurture the customers by emphatic, clear and effective communication
3. Analyze and create plans for engaging target markets, drive growth to new target markets in societies
4. Provide engaging and articulated information about AbleCold's value proposition to potential customers
5. Provide superior customer service, placing heavy importance on brand experience and customer engagement/satisfaction
Kindly note that it will be a field sales role wherein interns will have to visit, set up camp and apprise potential customers about AbleCold's direct-to-home deliveries. (E-commerce business)
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 27th Aug'20 and 1st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings