ClayWorks creates workspaces, shared or standalone that inspire people to be at their productive best. ClayWorks' workspaces are full of character and are attracted to people who create meaningful work. Aesthetically refreshing, every ClayWorks space gives a user a sense of excitement at work. From desks to chairs, from lighting to flooring.
All ClayWorks workspaces have a sustainable responsibility. Using optimal energy, having a waste/recycling plan, buying environment-friendly office supplies and cleaning products are some of the things that we are serious about.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 18th Aug'20 and 22nd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.