'Fibi' (pronounced as 'Phoebe') is a mobile-first, chat-enabled local marketplace, connecting retail stores with local customers, and supporting same-day home deliveries.
We cater to local businesses in fashion, home decor, and lifestyle categories. Using the location-based shopping app, Fibi enables customers to find stores in different localities, live chat with stores, exchange images, get discounts, track orders, and get same-day home deliveries.
With Fibi store app, we're enabling retail stores to build an online store with ZERO cataloging cost, live chat with customers, exchange images, share the new catalog with customers, collect payments, and provide same-day home deliveries with our delivery partner, Dunzo.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Generate leads for potential store partners in different parts of Bangalore
2. Reach out to potential store partners through calls, emails, and texts
3. Demo Fibi products to partner stores and take end-to-end responsibility for onboarding, from reaching out to closure
4. Act as the single point of contact and key account manager for onboarded stores
5. Share market feedback with product and marketing teams
6. Work with the founders and drive B2B supply growth of Fibi marketplace
Creative WritingEmail MarketingMalayalamKannadaEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Creative Writing
Learn Email Marketing
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 28th Aug'20 and 2nd Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Should be available on the ground
2. Should have their own vehicle
3. Should know Kannada/Tamil/Telugu
4. Should make 100 calls in a day
5. Should be good at presentation skills
6. Should be good at oral and written communication skills
7. Should know how to build relationships
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 500 on every Sale that you make or deliver.
Number of openings
2 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internshiphttps://internshala.com/internship/detail/business-development-sales-internship-in-bangalore-at-fibi1598424871