Furlenco is building a new e-commerce brand in the furniture space. This position would be part of the core team taking care of multiple responsibilities in creation of a new business. The intern would have an opportunity to learn 'How to start and run a e-commerce business' on the job!
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Play the role of a high energy generalist who can 'get things done'
2. Wear multiple hats and work on customer support, marketing, content support, website merchandizing, or operations
It can be as exciting as it gets.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Feb'21 and 15th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.