At ITILITE, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That's why we're seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Generate sales opportunities through targeted outbound campaigns
2. Use a strong researched backed, consultative approach in prospecting to develop high-quality sales qualified leads
3. Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
4. Work on proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
5. Work on setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and the sales team
6. Work on reporting to sales the development manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 9th Dec'20 and 13th Jan'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 5 to 6 Lac/annum