Muse Nanobots has launched a nanotech coating for textiles that it claims can inactivate Coronavirus within five minutes of contact.
The company said Muse nanocoated textiles can offer enhanced protection for people to travel and will provide great safety to frontline healthcare, hospital, hotels and restaurant workers.
Muse Nanobots conducted a study with the U.S.-based Situ Biosciences, an independent product test laboratory in Chicago, to understand the effectiveness of Muse Nanobots antiviral coating on coronavirus 229E, showed that it inactivated 99.99 per cent of the coronavirus 229E within five minutes of contact time.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 4th Sep'20 and 9th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Bangalore
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 10000 on every On Reaching 100% Of Sales Target, Would Get 10000 As Incentive that you make or deliver.