About Colorsmart Enterprises
We are a digital marketing consultancy providing full-time, work-from-home, and returnee programs for candidates with a career break, students with low-grade education of +12 or diploma, housewives with little education and understanding in English, physically challenged, etc.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on approaching the companies, telling them the importance of digital presence and getting the deal for social media marketing (Facebook, etc.),Google ads, website, etc. for the companies
2. Work on approaching the schools, colleges, and institutions to get the bulk sign-ups from them for the online internships/workshops or seminars (we have expert trainers to conduct the workshop for the batch)
3. Work on updating the excel with the feedback
4. Work on submitting daily reports on the same (on Google Drive)
5. Work on giving good conversions
Note: The candidate's responsibility is to only bring corporate deals, we have a separate team to maintain those corporate accounts in having a strong digital presence.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 18th Aug'20 and 22nd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidates who have completed +2 and/or diploma would also be absorbed if they have a flair for sales
Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week Job offer
We are looking for business development executives who can go on the field (no office, it's an on-field internship) and get the sales, the candidate can be from anywhere.
Number of openings