About Kanish Construction Company
Kanish Construction Company is a leading supplier and applicator of gypsum across South India. Based out of Coimbatore, Kanish Construction Company has established a leadership position. The company has grown significantly every year since its inception in 2015. Currently, all major builders and architects leverage our services.
The company has two major divisions - products and applications. Products include imported gypsum, JK plaster, gypsum boards, and renacon range of products. KCC is a trusted partner for all major builders across Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Product application is done by our inhouse experts who have 20+ years of experience in plastering.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate company sales and marketing functions in the territory to identify and develop new customers/sales prospects for KCC products and services
2. Leverage the company marketing and communications materials, present to clients, send quotes and close the sale
3. Meet builders, architects, and promoters in the area, maintain relationships and finalize the sale regularly
4. Understand clients, requirements & propose solutions, engage in commercial discussions
5. Coordinate with the field operations team for a smooth and successful transition of the project
6. Track & report sales and marketing activities, sales report/proposal generation, bidding, and implementation process
7. Work closely with the senior leadership team and address market gaps and bring in revenue to the company
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 3rd Aug'20 and 7th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Excellent communication (written and verbal),presentation skills with good influencing and interpersonal skills to set up the network
2. Self-starter with creative thinking (out-of-the-box thinking),who can work independently to develop creative sales solutions and prioritize tasks
3. A team player, with excellent presentation skills and command over the English language and a broad understanding of the construction market
4. Any undergraduate degree
Certificate Job offer
This role be a training role, if the candidate is strong and has the right cultural fit, this will be turned into a full-time job.
Number of openings