About Mirabilis Design Incorporation
We are a company that wants to increase awareness about a wide variety of educational topics, especially to the younger generation. We want to do this through comics, illustrated books, social media, and much more.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Create a prospective list by searching online groups, LinkedIn, and other sites
2. Create content and promote our social media content in these groups
3. Work on direct communication with the targeted people
4. Research the market for potential competitors and learn from their marketing strategy
5. Work with the creative content team to suggest new products
Note: Your task would involve getting our social media content to be used by social science teachers in the US middle schools for school librarians to consider suggesting the pages to students. Also, the responsibility will be to communicate with NGOs, support organizations, and diversity heads of corporations.
This role requires identifying and qualifying customer prospects. This is an entry-level sales position and is a cross between sales and marketing. You will need to research articles, LinkedIn, and magazines for people that could be potential followers of our social media content.
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 11th Aug'20 and 15th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 5 Lac/annum
Number of openings
1 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internshiphttps://internshala.com/internship/detail/business-development-sales-internship-in-chennai-at-mirabilis-design-incorporation1597144570