About Desh Ki Baat Foundation
To awaken the spirit of patriotism with positive nationalism among the people, for the revival of the social, political and economic, thought in the country.
To achieve its goal, 'Desh Ki Baat' will do the following:
1. Organize seminars, discussions, and conferences on social, economic, political, and environmental issues. To organize cultural programs, to instill the spirit of patriotism and positive nationalism, and to expand thinking.
2. Establish a knowledge and research center to generate a scientific temperament.
3. Grant of fellowship to work for the country. initiating projects for education, health, environmental protection, social and national integration, and skill development, to help all sections of society progress.
4. By funding think tanks and those working in the national interest, to fulfill its goal of overall development of the country.
About the internship
1. Identifying new sales leads
2.Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients
3. Pitching of services
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th Aug'20 and 11th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours Informal dress code 5 days a week Free snacks & beverages Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 3 Lac/annum
Number of openings
30 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship