This is a key team role, where you will play a critical part in driving the sales pipeline with existing and prospective clients. This role will be a hands-on, participatory team player. This role will form part of a high-performing sales team, taking responsibility for enhancing the company's sales outreach and connects, lead generation through different channels.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on the conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
2. Be the first point of contact of the company for our potential clients.
3. Proactively identify cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
4. Identify references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
5. Manage pre-sales to post-sales support activities for the assigned product/geographies and ensure the highest customer satisfaction
6. Pitch to a variety of stakeholders
- Smart, efficient and organized professionals
- Graduate (no particular course preference)
- 0-1 years of work experience
- A shared belief in the vision & the desire to outgrow yourself
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills (mandatory)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
Ability to multitask, prioritize and follow-up effectively
Comfortable with new-age technology
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 7th Apr'21 and 12th May'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.