About Digital Mascot
Digital Mascot is a leading digital marketing company in New Delhi, India. We are experts in all forms of online marketing & strategy including web design & development, CMS, e-commerce portals, SEO, SEM, PPC, SMM, content writing & marketing, email marketing and social media advertising. Our capabilities in software development, custom web-based solutions, startup solutions, and iPhone & Android apps development makes us full-service!
We also have offices in the Canada, Australia & New Zealand.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assisting our organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition
2. Providing ideas to attract new clients and keeping the senior management updated about marketplace & competitor activity
3. Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities by calling, emails, and personal references
4. Bidding on Upwork and Guru platforms
5. Updating prospective client database
6. Making cold calls for new business leads
7. Supporting in writing new business proposals
8. Maintaining knowledge of all product and service offerings of our company
9. Arranging meetings for senior management with prospective clients
10. Following company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of bidding, etc.
MS-OfficeEnglish Proficiency (Spoken)English Proficiency (Written)
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 22nd Jul'20 and 26th Aug'20
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Must possess strong customer service skills
3. Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
4. Must be able to create good presentations
5. Must have the ability to work under pressure
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
Number of openings
10 Certificate: Will be provided at the end of the Internship