About Dyson Technology India Private Limited
https://www.dyson.in/Dyson is a global technology company with a unique philosophy, led by James Dyson. We transform every category we enter with radical and iconic re-inventions that work, perform, and look very different.
As a technology and engineering pioneer, we currently operate in the categories of floorcare, environmental control, personal care, lighting, and professional (Airblade' hand dryers). Dyson invented the world's first bagless vacuum with root cyclone technology, the bladeless fans with air amplifier technology and most recently we launched the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer.
Dyson files hundreds of patents per year, invests millions in research at leading universities around the world, and has a pipeline of technology stretching 25 years into the future.
Our products are available in 82 countries worldwide, and on average one machine is sold every 5 seconds. We do all this with our team of over 14,000 worldwide.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Proactively approaching customers in-store and demonstrating the Dyson product range according to their needs and requirements
2. Trading up through the product range as appropriate
3. Assisting the in Dyson events manager planning, setting up and executing events
4. Championing Dyson category/product within the DTH/Store/SIS, working with your manager to drive sales and interest in your designated area
5. Placing Dyson POS out in-store where applicable
6. Checking that all Dyson products are out on display and in working order with the correct price
7. Ensuring a safe shopping environment for our customers
8. Ensuring the Dyson machines and displays are tidy, clean, and shoppable', ensuring that we maintaining the highest of standards at all points throughout the day
9. Continuously building product knowledge and keeping updated on any product developments within Dyson and our competitors
10. Actively building relationships with the team and the wider support channels to further the success of the Dyson demo
11. Meeting and exceeding sales, demonstration and targets
12. Fulfilling other duties as required
13. Relishing the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 18th Aug'20 and 22nd Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Delhi and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
1. A passion for Dyson technology and understanding of the brand and its machines
2. Be confident in public speaking, displaying the ability to carry out workshops in front of large groups
Number of openings