India SME Forum, India's biggest Small & Medium Business Movement. Formed in May 2011, with the objective to propel a Small and Medium Business Movement across the country, our aim is to provide a voice to small and medium entrepreneurs, wilting under the nonentrepreneur friendly policies of the government, and to support and recognize innovative, globally competitive, SMEs in India. Starting out with 400 members in 2011, today we have over 86,000+ MSMEs as members, 270+ Sectoral, Regional Associations as Supporters & International Network organizations as partners. The Mission of India SME Forum is to foster the development of flourishing entrepreneurial culture and a competitive SME sector to support economic development.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 16th Sep'20 and 21st Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 1 month
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.