About Aditya Birla Capital
Aditya Birla Capital Limited (ABCL) is the holding company for all the financial service businesses of the Aditya Birla Group. With a strong presence across the life insurance, asset management, private equity, corporate lending, structured finance, general insurance broking, wealth management, equity, currency and commodity broking, online personal finance management, housing finance, pension fund management and health insurance business, ABCL is committed to serve the end-to-end financial services needs of its retail and corporate customers.
Formerly known as the Aditya Birla Financial Services Limited (ABFSL),ABCL ranks among the top 5 fund managers in India (excluding LIC) with an AUM of Rs. 2,463 billion as on March 31st, 2017 and has revenue from businesses at Rs. 106 billion and profit before tax of Rs. 11.5 billion for fiscal 2016-17. Anchored by over 12,000 employees, ABC has a nationwide reach through over country.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on calling and appointment-related tasks
2. Work on back-office processes
3. Work on the digital customer interface
4. Work on client servicing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 5th Aug'20 and 9th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code Job offer
Job offer: On successful conversion to a permanent employee, the candidate can expect a salary of Rs. 2 to 6 Lac/annum
Number of openings