About Tradeleaves India Private Limited
Tradeleaves India is into e-commerce (B2B & B2C) to make cross-border and domestic trade easy and simple.
About part time job/internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on preparing a list of small and medium-size suppliers (manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, exporters) in the Kolkata leather cluster (Kolkata and neighboring cities) dealing with leather products (footwear, components, handbags, belts/wallets/accessories, jackets, gloves, etc.) with the contact information
2. Work on organizing the list for the month to make the calls or visits
3. Work on contacting the companies (calls or visits) to onboard them to the marketplace as per provided guidelines and company's KYC documents and obtain the product information
4. Work on participating in daily review meetings (scrum calls) and training
5. Work on uploading the recorded data
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 3rd Aug'20 and 7th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. are from Kolkata
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Candidate must have a smartphone
2. Candidate must be dynamic and enthusiastic
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Stipend structure: This is a performance based internship. In addition to the minimum assured stipend, you will be paid 200 on every Verified Supplier that you make or deliver.
The candidate may get a full-time job offer after the completion of the internship depending upon the performance.
Number of openings